The team is seeking sponsorships. If your business would like to give the team and your marketing efforts a boost, use the form below to contact our Sponsorship Coordinators.
Option A – Event
Dedicate a day to donate a percentage of your sales to the team. Your business will receive one or a combination of the following…
- Logo on Barcelona Bound T-shirt (see description below)
- Logo on Barcelona Bound website barcelonaboundsite.wordpress.com
- Facebook Event Listing/Invitation to drive customers to your business for the event
- Distribution of flyers promoting the event
Option B – Sponsorship
Your business will receive Logo Placement on the Barcelona Bound T-Shirt* AND depending on your contribution level, a combination of one or more of the following:
- Shout Out on Barcelona Bound Website – also shared on Barcelona Bound Facebook page
- Logo Placement on Barcelona Bound website and Facebook Page
- One ore more Social Media (Facebook and Instagram) Shout Outs by team members** leading up to the trip
- One ore more Social Media Shout Outs during the 10-day trip to Barcelona.
*Join other local businesses with logo placement on our Clinic and Travel T-Shirt. The Barcelona Bound T-Shirt will be worn by players for fundraising events including a Spring Training Clinic that the team will run for kids ages 6 – 10. The T-shirt will also be offered for sale as part of the clinic. The boys (and participating parents) will wear these shirts for travel to and from Spain. Deadline for inclusion on T-Shirt March 1st.
**Combined, our families have 8,000 friends on Facebook. Studies show each user post on Facebook is seen by an average 35% of a user’s friends, translating to 2,800 impressions per post. Combined, our families have 2,305 Instagram connections. The team has also created a Barcelona Bound Facebook Page for additional posting and sharing opportunities.